As part of our new website, we’re in the process of creating new Resource Hubs for individual specialties and staff groups, which bring together subject specific information such as:
- Latest books added to library stock for your specialty,
- Links to relevant e-books,
- Links to relevant online journals,
- Access to healthcare databases,
- Access to evidence-based practice resources such as UpToDate,
- Access to CPD resources such as BMJ Learning, e-Learning for Healthcare, links to Royal Colleges etc,
- Latest articles published by RD&E authors in your specialty,
- Links to healthcare apps such as BNF, NICE Guidance etc.
To browse the list of available Resource Hubs by specialty, go to:
We hope that the Resource Hubs will be a useful ‘one-stop’ portal for you and your colleagues to access subject specific library resources. We are continuing to build our collection of Resource Hubs, so if you don’t see a Resource Hub available for your specialty yet, please let us know.
We hope that you will benefit from this new feature of our website. If you have any feedback, suggestions for improvements, or new topics you’d like to see covered, please do not hesitate to contact the Library.
The Library Team