The Library has recently purchased 10 new e-books on a variety of topics.
E-books can either be read online, or downloaded to your desktop (for a maximum of 7 days).
Links to e-books can be found from the Library Catalogue, or our selection of Topic Guides.
To access our 10 new titles, click on the title from the list below, and log in with NHS OpenAthens if prompted.
- Acute & Critical Care Nursing at a glance
- Children & Young People’s Nursing Skills at a glance
- Clinical Investigations at a glance
- Midwifery Skills at a glance
- Minor Surgery at a glance
- MRI at a glance
- Nursing Older People at a glance
- Physical Examination of the Newborn at a glance
- Surgery at a glance
- Trauma & Orthopaedics at a glance.
For more information about e-books, please visit our E-Books page.
If you have any problems accessing and using the e-books, please contact us.
The Library Team