We have thousands of books on a wide variety of healthcare topics. You can search for Exeter Health Library and DPT Library books via the Library Catalogue.
If you join the library, you can borrow up to 8 books at a time. The standard loan period is 28 days. You can renew your books in person, by phone (01392 406800) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or, you can renew your books online via the Library Catalogue.
Whilst we do not charge fines for overdue books, we will send you overdue notifications and if the book is not returned or renewed after 2 months of being overdue, we will take steps to invoice you for the book.
Self-issue facilities are available from both Exeter Health Library and DPT Library, so you can borrow, return and renew books 24/7.
We also have a book returns box inside the foyer of the Oasis restaurant in the main RD&E hospital building, look out for the big blue box in the corner of the foyer, by the staff noticeboard.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can Request a book via our document supply service.
Here are some of the latest additions to stock:
- Sustainability and Transformation Plans in the NHS: How are They Being Developed in Practice? by Hugh Alderwick
- Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials: Spine (Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials Series) by Christopher M. Bono MD
- Acute and Chronic Wounds: Current Management Concepts, 5e by Ruth Bryant Rn Ms Cwocn
- Trounce's Clinical Pharmacology for Nurses, 18e by Ben Greenstein Ba(Hons) Bsc(Hons) Dhph Phd Fbih Mrpharms
- Evidence-based Practice in Nursing (Transforming Nursing Practice Series) by Peter Ellis
- THERAPEUTIC SKILLS FOR MENTAL HEALTH NURSES by Nicola Evans
- Biological Psychiatry of Cancer and Cancer Treatment by Andrew Hodgkiss
- Challenges in Professional Supervision: Current Themes and Models for Practice by Liz Beddoe
- Pathophysiology and Pharmacology for Nursing Students (Transforming Nursing Practice Series) by Sarah Ashelford
- A Strategic Guide to Continuing Professional Development for Health and Care Professionals: The Tramm Model 2016 by Deb Hearle
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing Practice by Jennifer Boore
- An Introduction to Child Development (SAGE Foundations of Psychology series) by Thomas Keenan
- Psychology for Nursing and Healthcare Professionals: Developing Compassionate Care by Sue Barker
- Minor Injuries: A Clinical Guide, 3e by Dennis Purcell Ma Rgn
- Evidence-based Practice for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals by Janet H Barker
- Supporting the Physical Health Needs of People with Learning Disabilities: A Handbook for Professionals, Support Staff… by Steve Hardy
- Reflection for Nursing Life: Principles, Process and Practice by John McKinnon
- Spirituality and Coping with Loss: End of Life Healthcare Practice by Wendy Greenstreet
- Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple by Stephen Goldberg
- Introduction to Health Psychology by Val Morrison