The Exeter Health Library has a Health & Wellbeing Nook, where you can come in and relax, sit in the comfy chairs, read a book or do some colouring, or even some knitting! The Library has a small collection of ‘Mood Boosting’ fiction and autobiographical books that you are welcome to borrow, you browse our Wellbeing collection on the Library Catalogue.
Here are some of our latest additions to the Wellbeing collection (please check availability of individual titles on the Library Catalogue):
- Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham
- A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
- The Girls
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Eileen by Ed Koncel
- Do Not Say We Have Nothing
- Circling the Sun
- According to Yes by Dawn French
- The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
- The Widow by Georges Simenon
Coming soon….our very own book club, because reading to relax can significantly reduce stress.