Exeter Health Library can offer training to help you with a range of library and information skills.
- Find papers using medical databases; CINAHL, the British Nursing Index, MEDLINE, Embase, or PubMed.
- Find answers to clinical queries, using databases, our Knowledge Resource Hub or point-of-care tools.
- Tips and tools to quickly find online resources on other reliable websites.
2: Health Literacy Awareness:
- Support in understanding the barriers in accessing, understanding and acting on health information in our community.
3: Critical Appraisal:
- Understanding how to assess articles, books and websites to assure their reliability as a source of information for your needs.
We can offer training in the library, in your workspace or online via Teams – for individuals or for small groups.
All courses are FREE to:
- NHS staff at the RD&E
- Devon Partnership Trust
- Medical School undergraduate students based at the RD&E
For more information contact the Library:
Tel: 01392 406800